Soar Across the Sky, See a New World
Compared to traditional photography, aerial photography provides more angles from which creators can capture the world. UASs are becoming a popular tool for travelers, wedding photographers, and journalists, among others. Taught by aerial photography instructors, trainees learn quickly with practical case studies and training.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
Basic Flying Skills
- Fight Safety Education
- Controlling Practice
- Flight Operation
- Basic Aerial Photography Techniques
Industrial Application Training
- Basic knowledge of Photography
- Flight Route Planning
- Appreciation of Aerial Footage
- Techniques of Aerial Photography
All trainees will be required to undergo a standard test after the training course, consisting of a theory exam and practical test. A DJI UTC certificate will be issued to those who pass the test, as a recognition of UAS application competence.
BECOME A UTC CERTIFIED PILOT
- After registering for this aerial photography course, the campus you selected will contact you to confirm your registration and guide you through the steps to pay for the aerial photography course. You can also contact the campus through the contact information listed.
- Once you have paid for the aerial photography course, you can start the training.
- This aerial photography course includes theory and practical content. Once paid for, returns and refunds are not accepted.
- Once you have completed onsite training, passed the final theory exam, and passed the practice test, you will be presented with a UTC certificate.
AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Do I need any special software on my computer for Aerial Photography course?
No special software is required. You will receive a link via email where you will enter your unique username and a password to access the aerial photography course material and mock examinations.
Do I need to have my own drone to complete the Aerial Photography course?
No you do not have to own a drone to complete the aerial photography course. It will be provided during the drone photography training.
What will happen if I fail my aerial photography course? Will I be able to retake the exam?
The exam consists of a written test and a flight test. Failing either will require a make-up exam. Students can take make-up exams immediately after failing. Make-up exams will be arranged after the normal exams of the day or postponed to be taken along with other students. A student cannot fail the exam more than two times; otherwise, the student will have to sign up for the drone photography course and pay tuition again.
Regarding the basic flying skills for drone photography course, is there any exact period of time for me to 100% learn it?
That would fall on your ability and performance. If you have a constant practice, it would take a shorter time to learn this drone photography course but leave the worry aside because our drone training instructors will help you all the way.
Learn, Fly and be DJI Certified!
Please fill-up the form and we shall get back to you with course information and quotation.