Revolutionary Change for Your Work
Manual inspections are inefficient, costly, and risky in certain conditions. UASs equipped with infrared or zoom cameras are excellent alternatives to manual inspection, especially on long-distance and potentially dangerous inspection missions. UASs are now widely used for the inspection of electricity facilities, forests, and oil pipelines, as well as environmental protection and surveillance.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Basic Skill Training
- Flight Safety Education
- Controlling Practice
- Introduction to UAS
- UAS Assembly
- UAS Catagories
- Use and Maintenance of Mission Equipment
- Panoramic Videography
- Capturing Photo/Video from Multiple Angles
- Automated Flight Mission
- Beyond-Visual-Range (BVR) Inspection
- Analysis and Processing of Infrared Data
- Standard Camera
Application for cell tower inspection with zoom camera
Inspection for equipment failure with thermal camera
Application of thermal camera in environment monitoring
Practice of latest industrial platforms
All trainees will be required to undergo a standard test after the training course, consisting of a theory exam and practical test. A DJI UTC certificate will be issued to those who pass the test, as a recognition of UAS application competence.
BECOME A UTC CERTIFIED PILOT
- After registering for this course, the campus you selected will contact you to confirm your registration and guide you through the steps to pay for the course. You can also contact the campus through the contact information listed.
- Once you have paid for the course, you can start the training.
- This course includes theory and practical content. Once paid for, returns and refunds are not accepted.
- Once you have completed onsite training, passed the final theory exam, and passed the practice test, you will be presented with a UTC certificate.
Learn, Fly and be DJI Certified!
Please fill-up the form and we shall get back to you with course information and quotation.